529 Wellwood Orchards Rd. Springfield, VT 05156
Our country store’s HOURS HERE seven (7) days a week, from June through the beginning of November, offering you fresh baked goods, pick your own or already picked berries or fruit for when you don’t have time to pick your own.
Apples Late July through October! check APPLES APPLES APPLES page for varieties available.
- June – Strawberries! We are open for strawberries! Cherries ripen and have a short season.
- July – Strawberries are still here, not for too long!, (Cherries are over.), Blueberries, Raspberries,(Raspberries are best picked early in the morning) Apples, Plums, Peaches, Baby Goat Yoga 2021 .
- August – Apples, Blueberries, Raspberries, Plums,Peaches, Nectarines,
- September – Apples, Grapes, Pears, Plums, Nectarines, Squash, Pumpkins, Johnny Appleseed’s Birthday Walk – Saturday September 25 & Sunday Sept 26nd, 2021 nature walk.
- October – Apples, Plums, Grapes, Squash, Pumpkins, Fairy Habitat Exploration
- November – Closing for the season early November.
- December – Closed – Equipment repair and maintenance.
- January – Closed-The apple trees are quietly sleeping (dormant). The trees are being pruned to encourage vigorous growth this coming season.
- February – Closed-The apple trees are still dormant. Waiting for spring.
- March – Closed- The days are getting warmer, some snow may be melting.
- April – Closed- Green leaf tissue appears on the apple trees and other vegetation.
- May – Closed-Apple trees are in Full Bloom! Bees are busy pollinating the blossoms.Annual Bird Swap 2022 (TBD) 10:00 to 2:00! Come early
Stay tuned for more events at Wellwood Orchards!