APPLES ARE READY NOW! Don’t miss the season, put it on your schedule. 🙂
TODAY’S HOURS 529 Wellwood Orchards Rd. Springfield, VT 05156
Our country store’s HOURS HERE seven (7) days a week, from June through the beginning of November, offering you fresh baked goods, pick your own or already picked berries or fruit for when you don’t have time to pick your own. (PYO)
Apples Late July through October! check APPLES APPLES APPLES page for varieties available.
- June –
Strawberries! We are open for strawberries! Cherries ripen and have a short season.
–Blueberries (Raspberries are best picked early in the morning) Apples, Plums, Peaches,Baby Goat Yoga 2022 .
- August – Apples, (Blueberries are over, Raspberries are over,) Plums,Peaches, Nectarines, Baby goat yoga ends August 26.
- September – All new Harvest Festival Saturday, September 3. Apples, Grapes, Pears, Plums, Nectarines, Squash, Pumpkins, Johnny Appleseed’s Birthday Walk -Self guided- Celebrate Johnny’s birthday with his favorite means of transportation-a quiet walk! Saturday September 24 & Sunday Sept 25nd, 2022
- October – Apples, Plums, Grapes, Squash, Pumpkins, Fairy Habitat Exploration has been cancelled for 2022
- November – Closed for the season.
- December – Closed – Equipment repair and maintenance.
- January – Closed-The apple trees are quietly sleeping (dormant). The trees are being pruned to encourage vigorous growth this coming season.
- February – Closed-The apple trees are still dormant. Waiting for spring.
- March – Closed– The days are getting warmer, some snow may be melting.
- April – Closed– Green leaf tissue appears on the apple trees and other vegetation.
- May – Closed-Apple trees are in Full Bloom! Bees are busy pollinating the blossoms. Annual Bird Swap 2023 (TBD) 10:00 to 2:00! Come early
Stay tuned for more events at Wellwood Orchards!